My wife seldom disagrees with me. She has always been supportive and permissive. The first person I told when I decided to own a big bike was my wife. She did not question. She did not complain. She did not make faces. She did not give negative remarks. She just nodded and asked me to show her the bike. I never expected any problem and obstacles coming from her. I knew for a fact that she would support me no matter what. And if she disapproved of my desire, I would still buy the bike nonetheless.
The real problem was getting my mother to somehow see the importance and the need to own a big bike. So, when I went back home for Hari Raya Qurban last week, I purposely and intentionally brought my laptop together so that I could show her the wallpaper. Being a MotoGP enthusiast, she was automatically drawn to my wallpaper. She asked about the make and model of the bike and I happily answered. I also let her know that it was my intention to buy the bike as soon as possible. I was not that shocked and relieved to the fact that she permitted me to buy the bike, but more to how fast she acknowledged and understood my desire and passion for this ER6N. We even watched some videos I downloaded together. My mother however do not like a black ER6N and I kinda promised her to take other than black.
A friend of mine has agreed to accompany me to book the bike in December. However, due to some relevant issues, we agreed to purchase the bike in January. I cannot wait..Seriously, damn.....
Sabar bro. january just around the corner. Kite p sama2 k.
ReplyDelete